Brown Commercial Group brokers five transactions in western Chicago suburbsebizuniverse
Elk Grove Village, IL-based Brown Commercial Group recently brokered five transactions in Chicago’s western suburbs, totaling 24,848 square feet. The transactions each included an end user expanding its space by leasing or buying a larger location or opening a new location.
“Throughout the last quarter of 2017 and the opening of 2018, we’ve continued to see growth and expansion from industrial businesses,” said Brown Commercial Group president Dan Brown. “We see this type of expansion continuing for the foreseeable future.”
The transactions include Extra Electric Energy Solutions LLC’s lease of 9,858 square feet at 740 N. Edgewood Avenue in Wood Dale, IL, represented by Brown Commercial Group sales associate Brian Lindgren. Lee & Associates’ Mike Plumb and Jeff Janda represented the building owner, Murray-Shah Properties LLC. The tenant moved from West Chicago and was looking for a larger space in eastern DuPage County, where space is in short supply.
Lindgren also represented Schwartz, Inc., a sales and service office for a German manufacturer, in its lease of 3,000 square feet at 1665 Quincy Avenue in Naperville, IL. Mustang Construction’s Linda Hemold represented the landlord, Naper Small Business LLC.
Brown Commercial Group senior sales associate Mason Hezner represented both the buyer, Power Maintenance Service, Inc., and a private investor seller in the transaction of 5,000 square feet at 95 Randall Road in Elk Grove Village.
Indoor Baseball Academy leased a new, 3,150-square-foot location at 1820 Production Drive in St. Charles, IL. Brown Commercial Group sales associate Maria McNeil represented the building owner and senior associate Jim Pietrarosso represented the tenant.
Finally, Brown Commercial Group senior vice president Trinity Scurto represented a private investor building owner and sales associate Daly Guzaldo represented the tenant, MT Trucking, on a 3,840-square-foot lease at 10929 Franklin Avenue in Franklin Park, IL.
Article Sourced from ReJournals