Brown Commercial Group completes 33,600 square feet of industrial transactionsebizuniverse
Brown Commercial Group recently brokered five industrial leases and two sales totaling 33,600 square feet in Chicago’s west and northwest suburbs.
Newstone Design Group leased 9,980 square feet at 906 Lunt Avenue in Schaumburg, Illinois. The company also has the option to buy the facility from the owner, Blue Pacific Investments. Brown Commercial Group Senior Vice President, Trinity Scurto, represented the company.
Davey Tree Expert Company leased 7,200 square feet on four acres at 31W236 91st Street in Naperville, Illinois. Davey Tree Expert Company, a national residential and commercial tree and landscaping company, is expanding its presence in the western suburbs and secured a rare, outdoor area for equipment storage. Brown Commercial Group Vice President of Sales, Mike Antonelli, represented both the tenant and owner.
Other notable transactions included:
- Zfan Technologies, LLC purchased a 4,265-square-foot building at 11910 Oak Creek Pkwy in Huntley, Illinois. Heather Schweitzer of Premier Commercial represented the seller, Emerick Capital Investments, LLC. Brown Commercial Sales Associate, Brian Lindgren, represented Zfan.
- Sales Associate Mason Hezner represented the ownership, Gerald Milos, in a 4,000-square-foot lease at 121 Garlisch Avenue in Elk Grove Village, IL. The tenant, Mikerphone Brewing LLC, was represented by Tom Gath of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank.
- Antonelli represented a private investor in the sale of a 3,800-square-foot industrial condominium at 749 Winthrop Avenue in Addison, IL. JBS Commercial represented the buyer.
- Scurto represented Applied Mechanical Sales in a 2,889-square-foot lease at 650 Grand Avenue in Elmhurst, IL. Koman/Lederer Management Company’s Pat Lederer represented building ownership.
- Lindgren also represented Airflow Systems, Inc, in its lease of 1,500 square feet at 905 Atlantic Drive in West Chicago, IL. Morken & Associates’ Steve Morken represented the landlord, Paramount Building Partners.
– See more at: http://www.rejournals.com/2016/01/04/brown-commercial-group-completes-33600-square-feet-of-industrial-transactions/#sthash.TenxNIHn.dpuf