Elk Grove Village real estate firm reports strong market growthebizuniverse
Published at the DailyHerald.
Brown Commercial Group, based in Elk Grove Village, brokered 32 office and industrial transactions during the first quarter of 2016, highlighting an active quarter for Chicago’s suburban market.
The transactions were spread geographically from Wheeling, Northbrook and Elgin on the north and northwest to Elk Grove Village in the O’Hare market and St. Charles, Bartlett, Carol Stream and Lombard in the western suburbs.
“Chicago’s suburban market remains strong and well positioned for stable growth in the remainder of 2016,” said Dan Brown, president of Brown Commercial Group. “This is a region that offers businesses easy access to major transportation routes and a strong labor pool, key factors that drive decisions regarding growth and investment in new facilities.”
A few of the firm’s larger deals in the first quarter include:
- Brown sales associate Mason Hezner represented private investors in the sale of 1155 Bowes Road., a 34,400-square-foot building, in Elgin, to another private investor. The buyer was represented by Dan Brown.
- Sales associates Brian Lindgren and Maria McNeil represented private investors Alan and Beth Butters in the sale of a 22,000-square-foot, 9-unit building at 1820 Production Drive, St. Charles. The buyer, a private investor, was represented by Dan Brown.
- Trinity Scurto, Brown Commercial Group senior vice president represented Bill’s Plumbing in the purchase of its new location, a 17,290-square-foot industrial building at 1855 Holste Road in Northbrook. Coldwell Banker’s Juanita Song represented the seller.
- Brown sales associate Mason Hezner represented building owner SLP Realty LLC in the lease of 15,555 square feet at 1370 E. Higgins Road in Elk Grove Village, to Impact Printers and Lithographers Inc. Regional Realty Company’s Jeffrey Holmes represented the tenant.
- Mike Antonelli, Brown vice president of sales represented the landlord, a private investor and developer, in its lease of 9,800 square feet at 301 Carlton Drive in Carol Stream, to Stewarts Coffee. Vince D’Amico of Sperry Van Ness represented the tenant.