Jim joined Brown Commercial Group in 2016 representing the interests of corporations, institutions and entrepreneurs in the sale and leasing of industrial space. Prior to joining the firm, Jim had a successful 20-year manufacturing career where he gained significant expertise from the business side of the industry. Understanding the business from the client’s perspective makes Jim a valuable resource for his clients. Jim prides himself on his integrity and tributes his success to his creativity and being a great listener. He focuses on the Northwest suburban market and offers a wide array of services including tenant representation, owner representation, acquisition and disposition. Jim has completed more than 200 transactions in excess of $50 million in deal value.
Jim is a native of the Chicagoland area. In his free time, he enjoys golfing, boating and vacationing in Aruba. Jim and his wife Anissa are recent empty nesters, cherishing every moment spent with their three adult children and grandson.
- 104,000 SF Investment Sale – Schaumburg, IL
- 63,509 SF Investment Sale – Streamwood, IL
- 46,807 SF Sale/Leaseback – Rolling Meadows, IL
- 50,651 SF Lease – Batavia, IL
- 32,000 SF Sale – Bartlett, IL
- 26,000 SF Sale – Elgin, IL
- 26,000 SF User/Investor Sale – Lake Barrington, IL
- 21 Acres Land Sale – Gilberts, IL
Member, Association of Industrial Real Estate (AIRE)
Licensed Real Estate Broker in Illinois